• Graduated with their High School Diploma
  • Completed high school credits at our school, but did not graduate

How can I obtain an official copy of my transcript?

  • Please fill out the Transcript Request form and mail/bring by our school. Click here for Transcript Request form
  • Please allow 5 business days for processing
  • To process your  form, a copy of your photo identification must be submitted with your request.  The photo identification must be a government issued I.D. (i.e. drivers license).  If the request is made in person, you must bring your photo identification (hard copy) with you at the time of request and pick-up

Can I request a copy of my high school diploma?

Diplomas are only printed once.  If you lost your diploma we are unable to reprint; however, we can provide you with an official copy of your transcript. Employers/schools normally prefer transcripts to show proof of graduation/completion date.

Can my employer/school request my transcript?

Yes.  Your employer/school may mail or fax a request to our school to (530) 822-5309.  They must include a signed release of information from you.

Click here for Transcript Request form

Our mailing address is: 1699 Sierra Ave Suite B, Yuba City, CA 95993