skip to main content
placeholder for top bar

Out of Country Transcripts

Have a transcript from outside of the United States?  Go to Educational Records Evaluation Service (ERES) for more information.  For a fee, they will transcribe your foreign transcript.   High school and college credits you’ve already earned outside the US will be applied towards your High School Diploma.